RFANS is hiring an Administrative Assistant for a summer position
We’re seeking a motivated individual to serve as the summer Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration work such as responding to inquires by phone, email or in person, filing, mailouts, formatting documents, tracking inventory, etc.
- Maintain regular website and social media updates
- Communicate with members through monthly emails concerning upcoming events, training, and relevant information to our industry
- Update and develop recreation facilities list for Nova Scotia
- Research trends, training opportunities and current issues
- Develop promotional, marketing and sponsorship material for events and training as needed
- Helping with research projects and other opportunities for training due to COVID restrictions.
- Assist Executive Director in day-to-day operations of the Association.
- Other projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
Must be between 15 – 30 years of age.
Deadline – Friday, May 20th, 2022 at 5:00 pm