Recreation Facility Asset Management (RFAM) Software
Did you know…
The Recreation Facility Association of Nova Scotia is now the Maritime partner of the Recreation Facility Asset Management (RFAM) Software?!
The Ontario Recreation Facility Association (ORFA), Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA), and Marmak Technologies, has customized a user-friendly software application, based on OGRA’s Municipal DataWorks asset repository program. This software application will greatly assist recreation facility professionals in the collection and management of recreation facility assets data. RFANS has partnered with with these organizations to provide the basic service module for free, to all RFANS members.
RFAM includes modules that will assist with:
- Recreation Facility Infrastructure Inventory
- Asset Components, Condition and Life Expectancy
- Integration to FieldCrew and the Ability to Create and Manage Custom Inspections
- Integration to ComTrack and the Ability to Create and Manage Work Orders
- Both Standard and Custom Reports
To arrange for an overview webinar presentation, please contact, John Tarantino at Marmak Information Technologies email@example.com for more information.