CBRM, Emera Centre, is Seeking Two Full-Time Facilities Attendants
Under the direction of the designated Supervisor, the Facilities Attendant(s) will perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled maintenance work, and operates a variety of equipment in the repair, maintenance, operation, and replacement of arenas under the jurisdiction of the Cape Breton Regional
Candidates must have and provide the following when applying:
• A minimum of Grade 12 or GED equivalent.
• Experience in operation of ice maintenance equipment.
• Must possess & maintain a valid Nova Scotia Driver’s License
• Experience in a similar or related arena facilities operation.
• Valid DOL Stationary Engineering 2 class refrigeration ticket.
• Previous experience in general cleaning and maintenance including trouble shooting and minor
renovations and general repairs to the facility and equipment.
• A medical assessment including physical, vision, and hearing tests. Medical assessment must show
the capacity of performing tasks of the classification. (This is not required at the time of
application but will be required prior to hiring)
View the full job description here.
Deadline to apply is August 16, 2023 at 4:00pm