Mid-Season Ice Maintenance Seminar
January 18th, 2023 8:30am – 4:30pm
RBC Centre, 259 Commodore Drive, Dartmouth
Cost: $139.95 Members, $179.95 Non-Members
- One-day seminar that has been specifically designed for those who currently own, manage or operate and maintain sport and recreation facilities.
- The information obtained from the seminar can be used immediately or assist in preparing any ice facility on improved maintenance procedures.
- This seminar is offered as an integral part of the overall professional development for those in facility management and maintenance.
The content for the Ice Maintenance Seminar will include the following:
- Refrigeration Plant Maintenance
- Basic best practices for troubleshooting issue with ice related to the ice plant.
- Intro to Ice-resurfacer Maintenance
- How to safely maintain and run your ice-resurfacer machine
- Ice Painting/Maintenance
- The importance of creating and maintaining clear ice and visible paint lines
Dave Loverock/Bud MacInnis, Jet Ice—Ice Painting
Bill Cruickshank, Nustadia Recreation – Best Practices
Everette Tucker, Saunders Equipment—Ice Resurfacing